These sample boxes are ideal for those of you that can't make it to our consultation days or live outside of Norfolk although having your wedding here, and would still like to sample some of our cakes! They are posted out on set dates throughout the year, we can then design your bespoke wedding cake via a telephone call or email cosultation and send over all the relevant paperwork.
- You must check wedding date availability prior to ordering a sample box in order to guarentee availability on your wedding date! No refunds are available for this product however the cost is deducted from orders placed following receipt of sample boxes.
- Sample boxes are posted Royal Mail First class during the week selected and contain some of our most popular flavours (please advise if you have an allergy or intolerence), delivered right to your door for you to enjoy in your own home with a nice cup of tea!
- Please note content varies from that photographed.
-The sample box fee is deducted from orders placed following deliveries.
- Email confirmation of your order will be sent out along with a form to fill in which we require returned before your product is posted. Alternatively you can download the form from the main sample page.
- Please note that Damage Claims cannot be accepted for perishable items. If for example your item has damaged in anyway within the postal system, or has been delayed and your order is past it’s best before date, the Royal Mail will not cover cases of this type and you will not be compensated. Situations like this are outside of our control and we do not accept resposibility for incidents occurring during transit.