Follow us on
1. We (B's Bakes) processes personal data both as a controller and processor, details of the data collected and the methods of collection are detailed below.
2. We can be contacted at any time via email - Enquiries@BeesBakesNorfolk.co.uk, if you wish to access the data we have stored for you, change or update your information or request that information is removed from our records.
3. We require the information outlined below in order to subscribe you to our mailing list and to fulfil orders.
4. Information provided is used to provide a mailing service including updates and offers.
5. What personal information we collect and how and why we collect it:
- When signing up to our mailing list we will collect your First and Last name and your Email Address via a sign up form or by your directly contacting us and providing your details to be added to our mailing list so we can keep you up to date with offers, updates and new products etc.
- When placing a wedding order as per your contract we will collect your Full name, Address, Phone Number and Email Adress, this allows us to keep in regular contact and fulfil your order.
- If you have placed an order and hired an item we will collect your Full name, Address, Phone Number and Email Adress and your Bank details in order to refund your damage deposit.
6. How you use it:
- Personal information is used to send out emails as part of our email newletters and marketing as well as private emails in associatation with orders placed.
7. How you secure it:
- Details are stored on an password protected online database.
- Details provided for contracts and orders are stored on a passwork protected computer and hard copies are securely filed and archived after the date of the order.
8. Your information
We do not share your information with anyone else, the information you provide is provided solely to B's Bakes. See point 2. for details of updating, changing or removing your information from our database.